martedì 31 maggio 2011

The summer that will change my life!!!


These are the last 10 days of school and finally the summer is coming!

I can't wait for the 10 of June, this is the date that will make me a free person! I will be free from study, school, stress, and tiredness. I will can finally to relax and I will can enjoy the last few months that I'll spend in Italy.

YES!!!

This is the summer that will change my life !

In fact, just this summer I'm going to leave for an adventure long a year :) I still can’t exactly plan my holidays, because even if I'm going to leave to the United States in August, I don't yet know the state (which could be any one of 50 states, which are very different from each other about the climate and the natural environment!) and also I don't know the family that is going to host me, and so its habits. I still can’t imagine my future daily life in another continent, another world where the language, habits and culture are very different from mine!







But I'm sure of one thing, I'm looking forward to starting this wonderful experience! I'm ready :)






But before my departure, I want to enjoy my Sardinia, my friends and my family!
I'm going to spend these three months in my house on the beach with my sister and my parents! Between the sand and the crystal clear water of our sea! I love walking on the sand in the early morning under the warm sun, but also at night under the starry sky, I also like to swim and tan :) 





I want to spend so much time with my best friends! Many of them are going to leave this summer... for example, Benedetta is going to Thailand, Angelica to Modena, Francesca to Germany, Giovanna to England, and Rossana to Ireland... but I'm sure that we'll find the time to spend some wonderful moments together!

For this summer I plan to do many things! And so I hope to be able to do everything! But I think that this  holiday will be unforgettable and fantastic!

(: GIULIA :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento