martedì 31 maggio 2011

My Summer 2011!



We must spend only 10 days at school and the summer is getting closer, so we must think about our plans!

I thought a way to begin a wonderful summer. So, two months ago I made the ticket to go to London, so that I could see my brother that lives there: I’m leaving from the 17 of June to the 22 of June from Alghero and I’m going with my cousin because, her too, she wants to visit the beautiful capital of England! I would go to the Hard Rock Café and other places very famous and important like 
"Buckingham Palace" or the "Big Ban". I think that it will be a wonderful experience also because for me it will be the first time that I will go to London!

When I’m going to come back, I’m going to stay a week in my house in Museddu with some friends: so we could be in peace without the interruption of anyone!!
So I want to utilize the month of June to have a good time and also to stay with my friend Benedetta that will go to Thailand for a year.
In the month of July I want to go to the different parties of the villages: it’s since September that I don’t go out with my friends and I would that this summer is fantastic with a lot of amusing!

The month of August will not be wonderful as the last years because one of my best friend is going to United States of America (her too with the AFS Intercultural programs) and I will spend my “last” time with her and certainly there will be very sad moments! :(
In the rest of my summer I will go to the beach and I will think about the liberty! 


GIOVANNA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento