martedì 12 aprile 2011

Madrid, Unforgettable!!!!!





Hi! As you say, we took a wonderful trip to Madrid and now we want to show you our itinerary and the most amusing moments of our trip! :)



The royal palace

We had to meet in Jerzu at 3 o'clock on Tuesday 29th March and immediately we went to the Alghero Airoport because we had to catch the plane at 9 o'clock!
So we arrived in Madrid two hours after: we travelled by night and we could see how much this city was wonderful!





The train station of Atocha
On Wednesday (as every morning and every evening) we ate at the restaurant near to our hotel and, after a big breakfast, we went to visit the Santa Cruz's church, the train station of Atocha, the Reina Sofia museum (where there is "Guernica", a Picasso's picture) and finally "Plaza mayor".  




Guernica
















Plaza Mayor




Plaza de Cibeles


On Thursday, we had breakfast and
we visited the "Thyssen-Bohermisza museum" and then "Plaza de Cibeles". In the afternoom we went to the Royal palace, that was so fantastic and massive!   This was the day when we ate a "tortillas de patatas" , a spanish dish.  Finally, after the dinner, we went to a place near to our hotel. 








Thyssen-Bornemisza




Prado museum
On Friday: the trip was almost over, but we were missing to visit many more things! So with the little strenght that still remaines us, we ventured to the discovery of the Academy of San Ferdinando and to the visit of Prado museum! During the same morning we went to Hard Rock museum, and walking into the city we arrived to the "Puerta del sol "square, where there is  the statue of the bear that is the symbol of Madrid! 



Puerta del Sol

On Saturday the time to leave has already arrived! We spent the last morning to visit "Plaza de España" and to do shopping! Then we went back to the restaurant where we could taste the typical delicious dish of Spain, the "Paella"! Finally we went to the airoport where we had to do acrobatics to put all our purchases in small suitcases! Then we caught the plane to go back to Sardinia! 






Our emotions:



GIO:
I think that it was one of the best trip that I took in my life, also because I was with my schoolmates and it was so amusing!  The city was wonderful and in terms of art the churches were fantastic!
I was so excited to go to Madrid and now I can say to be so happy and proud to have visited it. I think that  I will not forget this trip and  I hope to visited others cities wonderful like Madrid! 


GIU:
Madrid! Wonderful and unforgettable experience! For me it is not the first time that I take a plane and I go abroad, but I believe that every trip is always special and different from the previous one!
 This school trip has been the funniest school trip that I've ever done, because people around me were fantastic!  In fact I want to thank my classmates and my teacherss that were very patient, without which there would be been this!!! I will always remember this trip! And the many pictures that we have made , they will help me to fix this trip in my memory forever ! 
I miss Madrid, with its perennial vitality both day and night! I miss walking in the evening the streets lit and full of people! I want to return to Madrid!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento