martedì 22 febbraio 2011

Our interests and our passions

Hello everyone :) We are two girls and we attend the secondary school! we like being together and chatting with people, so we decided to publish our interests and our passions to be able to discuss with you all and to have a mutual exchange of ideas. We are two very different girls, with as many different interests (as you could see!!!) but at the same time we have learned to be friends because it is the diversity that makes the world beautiful!!! 
G & G








Sport is my passion. I practiced volleyball since I was 6 years old till 3 years ago and I think that it was so important for me because thanks to it I grew up and I became less shy. Moreover I knew a lot of people that now I know very well and I agree with them… So it’s important to socialize and to make friends. 

I said that I like sport: well, for some years my interess is football. Since I saw juve playing ( my favourite football team ) I understood that football is for me!



I follow my team every week and the championship too, even the champions league matchs!!!! And every year, I take the opportunity to go watching my Juve in Cagliari and every time it’s a big emotion!
I have another passion: the passion for rock music! Maybe it’s thanks to my brother Stefano, who made me realize how much this music had a meaning. 

I think that groups like Guns’N’Roses, Queen, Led Zeppelin , Ac/dc etc made rock story! Each time it’is a unique experience to listen to these songs and to sing at the top of one’s voice! 
Unfortunately, today the people tend to underestimate the actual text of a song to give importance to the melody or lyrics that have not logical meaning. 
Gio :)





I've always been a quiet girl! I like to relax me by reading a good book! Many consider to read a boring task, or closely linked to school! Not so! I love reading, because I can visit through the books the different worlds and cultures that otherwise I would not ever get the chance to know. With the books I can try so many different emotions, and I can fly my imagination without limits! Because I am mistress of my thoughts! Instead, this can not happen when you watch the television!


I read all kinds of books, often ones that my mother recommend me because she shares this passion with me!

I like to travel, in Italy and abroad. 
My dream would be to go around the world, to discover the colors, smells, sounds and culture of every nation! 
I would like to visit the Far East, so geographically distant from us, but closer together thanks the globalization. I am fascinated by India, so different and complicated to form a world apart. And then Egypt and its ancient history. I've always wanted to travel and finally I have the opportunity to get to know a country and its language, the country where it says that everything is possible! 
United States of America! 


Giu :)

10 commenti:

  1. You are very interesting girls! I have things in common with you: for example I love rock music (you help me to love that music, do you remember? :) ), reading is my favourite hobby and travel is my dream.
    Why the title 'it's my life'? It's the song that I'm thinking? Look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE
    It's that?
    Bye girls :*

    RispondiElimina
  2. How can I forget the day when you told me to give you rock songs? ;)
    We called it "It's my life" because we love Bon Jovi, the producer of this wonderful song!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I think that practise every sport is good!! I don't love very much the football but I've never play it so I can't say that it isn't a good thing!! It can be funny!!
    You are very different girls but you are friends and that's the more important thing!!
    Me too, I love to travel like you and I hope a day we will travel together!!we will visit a lot of countries around the world!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. hey girls,we have the same passions!!!!I love to travel,and me too,I'm going to travel next year!!!It's like a dream,and I still cannot believe!!!!THAILANDDDDDD <3 <3 <3!!!!! I love music,too,but mainly punk or pop music....books are very interesting,I love them so much!!!!!sports.....what can I say about them??I like sports,but I'm very lazy =D and also,I understand nothing about soccer!!! But you are very nice,good!!!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi! I would like to travel around the world... but I'm 17 years old and I've never travelled abroad :(... I hope I'll go there soon... :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. We have very similiar passions! I can't believe this! But I'm glad!

    RispondiElimina
  7. dear gio thank you because i forgot to write in my post that there are just a few teams as strong as inter:)i ll add it!!XD i m burning to watch its next matches but i like football at all so i have something to watch all day long.. giu for me it doesnt exist nothing comparable to the pleasure of reading because a book make you create everything as you want whereas a film stops your imagination and it gives you a rality already elaborated by someone other's mind..who agrees with me?

    RispondiElimina
  8. yes !!! I agree with you !!! :) it's exactly what I think ;)

    RispondiElimina
  9. Hi!!!! well i can say that i like football and i like soooooo much Juve <3 the only one !!!!
    I'm agree with you because the television can not express the beauty of a story,,,,In fact of a same story between the book and the movie , the book is always the best one !!!! =) For me the imagination is the best way to fly in our dream!!!

    RispondiElimina